REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
(see link at the bottom of the page)
To train our flying skills in preparation for the Women's Upright World Record Attempts at Skydive Arizona taking place Nov 22-26, 2017
Training Camp Incudes:
- 10 jumps to 13,000 feet (5 jumps per day weather pending)
- detailed pre-planning and dirt diving of each jump
- outside video during each jump
- in-depth video debriefs after each jump
Who can participate:
-Must be able to safely make head down approaches to the base.
-Must be able to safely transition from head down to upright and fly on level, in your slot, relative to the base.
-Must be able to back flip from a sit to your head and safely break off on your back.
-If you register for the event and your flying is questionable or unsafe in any way for this group size, you may be cut from the event and will not receive a refund.
Limited Slots Available:
-We are capping this training camp at 20 open slots (one full SkyVan load)
-Due to the limited slots available for this camp we want to fill the slots with women who are seriously considering on attending the the record attempts Nov 22-26, 2017 at Skydive Arizona and are looking for a training opportunity.
- If we are unsure of your skill level and ability to handle this camp we may contact you with further questions.
- Slots will be filled on a first come first serve basis!
-$385 (including jumps)
-This cost is non-refundable
Here is a link to the registration form and payment. Please only fill out the form if you are planning on paying for the camp at the same time. Your registration is not complete until we receive the registration fee and you have received your confirmation email.
If you have any questions, please contact Sara